Sunday, May 3, 2009

Been Gone For A Minute...

But i'm back for now :D So yesterday this job I applied for called me back. But i'm contemplating on whether or not to call them back, go through the interview process, take a piss test, go to work, get my paycheck, etc. BECAUSE the job is a sign flipper company. You know them dudes who be flippin' signs on the street corner with a number on it? and they be dancing and doing some crazy ish? Well yeah I applied for that and 5 other jobs. So far this is the only one that called me back. My resume is a paper full of lies by the way. I'll post up what I put later. So now you may be asking, how or where do you apply for 5 jobs? Well a few weeks ago (about 2 or 3) there was this job fair ish. I went with Freddy and Gabriel and there were like 50 job stands. I WANT TO WORK AT THE FUCKING SANTA MONICA PIER! Shit will be like Adventureland. But sadly, I don't have (legal) transportation to and from there. But back to the topic, I don't think I should call back due to the fact that I think that job is pretty degrading. Then again, a job is a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment