Sunday, April 5, 2009

Marriage...

So I went to church today and, like always, I don't pay attention and construct thoughts, opinions, etc. about anything (side note: the reason I don't listen is because they speak spanish there and I don't know spanish, yes I am mexican; I know it's a bad thing that i'm mexican and don't know how to speak the same fucking language my culture speaks.) So then the thoughts of marriage comes up and I think that marriage is overrated. Staying with the same person for the rest of your life is fucking absurd (not including divorce). Like really, out of all of the females roaming this Earth, you decide to stay with one...forever?! Then again, you won't be lonely right? Because like Andre 300 said "You don't wanna be them 40 or 50 year old niggas that be sayin 'Let's go to the club'".

On another note, I think I found my Amy Rose
Then again i'm a sucker for love >.<
We'll see how this turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment